Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 11:34:58 +0000
From: "Ph.D" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Colleagues:

It is with a profound sense of loss that I report that our beloved
colleague Anne Ferguson lost her battle with cancer on August 22, 1997.
Anne was head of the Junior Division at Southeastern Louisiana University,
Hammond, Louisiana.  She served NADE as Vice President from
1992-1994 and distinguished herself through professional competence and
leadership in her state chapter for many years.  We will miss Anne.

Memorials may be sent to the Stanley S. Scott Cancer Center, 4216 Veterans
Avenue, Hammond, Louisiana 70403 or to the NADE Scholarship
Fund, 135 South LaSalle Street, Department 4669, Chicago, IL 60674-4669.

Don Garnett, NADE President

"The principal thing in the world is to keep the soul aloft."  Flaubert