I appreciate that replies to this topic are being posted to the entire
group.  We are tackling this issue at this very time in our center.  For
those of you who have your software networked to a file server, who
maintains your server? Originally, the agreement at our institution was
that our Computing area would maintain the Novell server in our lab.  That
agreement has been dissovled.  Since it requires specific training and
expertise to maintain the Novell server, this is something our own staff
is not prepared to do.  So we are exploring various options about where to
go next with this.

I appreciate knowing what is being done at other LSC labs.

Georgine Materniak
Director
University of Pittsburgh
Learning Skills Center