Thanks Tina...I got some great ideas from your post.  I love the:

 2 - What to expect when you come
        a - 5 minutes before a paper is due
        b - 1/2 hour before a paper is due
        c - 1 hour before a paper is due
        d - 1 day before a paper is due
                e - 1 week before a paper is due

I am interested in learning how many "Writing Centers" are a walk-in
service, how many are appointment based, and how many are a
combination of the two.  I am going to be off campus for a couple of weeks
but I am really looking forward to hearing what all of you are doing.  We
are currently a walk-in service and I am considering moving towards some
combination of walk-in and appointment.

Thanks in advance.
Bruce A. Myers

Academic Skills Center          Telephone:      (815) 933-0335
Kankakee Community College      E-Mail:         [log in to unmask]
P.O. Box 888, River Road
Kankakee, IL      60901

Kankakee Community College - Academic Skills Center:
http://www.geocities.com/athens/acropolis/1819/asc.html

Personal Homepage :
http://www.geocities.com/athens/acropolis/1819/bmyers.html