We use to use one at GMI.  It still is a part of our private tutoring
request form.  I made it so that the professor or councilor must sign it
as an approval for tutoring, and then the usual things you mentioned on
the back where the students sign.  The tutors already know their
responsibilities.  I would not make them sign something like that, maybe
instead you should have them initial it next to the students signature
after they made sure the student read it and understood it.