Gary Probst wrote:

I an using the Bittinger-Keedy mathematics textbook and like the
software that is provided free with these textbooks.  One nice feature
is that students can purchase the software for $15 and use it on their
home computer instead of using the computers in our learning lab.

We would be interested in previewing your software.  We have Plato and
do not like it.

Gary Probst
P.O. Box 190
Davidsonville, MD  21035