I've seen a lot of scheduling software for tutors reccommended over the
last few months.  Unfortunately, none of it helps me for my own unique
situation.  I need a scheduling package that will allow me to schedule a
number of people who may be performing different duties throughout any
one given day.  For example, one person may be a Learning Strategist
from 9-10 with one student, a Specialized Tutor for another student from
10-11, and proctor from 12-2.  I'm looking for something that will offer
me this flexibility and also allow me to book them into rooms at the
same time.  I also need it to be efficient and less time consuming than
the system we already use.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Lisa L. Decosse
Learning Services Coordinator