Sorry...I don't think Nebraska deserved half the title...Didn't they barely
escape defeat at the hands of an unranked team  (was is
Mississippi...Misouri...I can't remember)?

Also...I did catch the allusion to TRIO...it was pretty encouraging,
although I wish he would have mentioned us directly!!

At 02:55 PM 1/28/98 -0600, you wrote:
>I concur with the congratulations being passed around to the Broncos  (they
>truly deserved the win), to the Packers who have had 2 great seasons, and to
>Michigan who went undefeated and untied.  But let's not forget the Nebraska
>Cornhuskers who were also undefeated and untied and shared the national
>collegiate championship with Michigan.  Hats off to all these champions!
>
>Kathy Carpenter, Ph.D.                  Telephone: 308.865.8214 (w)
>CRLA President                          Telephone: 308.236.7601 (h)
>Director of Learning Center             FAX: 308.865.8157
>University of Nebraska at Kearney       e-mail: [log in to unmask]
>Kearney, NE  68849

Janet Walker
Student Support Services
Dixie College