Prof. L: Very true....it seems as if the people succeeding in business
today are the most aggressive to the point of being ruthless. Perhaps this
has to do with EQ (emotional intelligence) though I never read the book by
Goleman. Barb Stout
PS: To Melodye Wiems -- I haven't forgotten - I've been busy.