The web site is <http://www.landmarkcollege.org/>
The staff is very helpful providing information on the programs -years ago I
phoned them with a couple of questions and they sent me a great package,
including a video- Freshman programs are very effective and very expensive.
Also, every summer they run training institutes for professionals working
with adults w/LD. The tuition costs are not extremely high and the housing
is in-campus, includes a meal and the prices are Very accessible.
Note: unofficially, Landmark is considered 'the boot-camp' for LDs ;-)

Hope the info will be helpful
Bye, for now

Catalina C.

At 05:46 PM 26/01/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I am the Director of the General University Academic Center at Texas Southern
>University in Houston, Texas.  Our Center is designed to support students
>during the first two years of college study with academic advisement,
>developmental studies, first-year student orientation, and academic support
>compter-assisted labs.  Increasingly, we have students who evidence some
>learning disabilities and we are looking for resources and strategies to
>better assist these learners.
>
>I would appreciate any information you can share regarding the programs at
>Landmark.

Catalina Colaci   <[log in to unmask]>
Coord.Learning Assistance Centre &
Support Services to Students with Disabilities
Yukon College
Box 2799
Whitehorse, Yukon   CANADA
Y1A 5K4