we certainly can cheer the Redskins and otehr grat NFL teams such as
the 49ers and yes even the cheeseheads (Packers), but the biggest
cheer has to go to the Broncos and the comeback kid, John Elway and
Terrell Davis and the others on the Broncos for defying all the rules
and coming up champs.Prof L

> > Well If were going to do this for the Broncos then surely we can sing
> > "Hail to the Victor" a few times.
> >
> > "Hail, hail, to REDSKINS, the Leader and the Best!"
> >
> > Craig Andres
> > Kettering University
> > (UM Alum)
> >
> > Sue Lorraine Lavorata wrote:
> >
> > > Let's have a moment on the list to celebrate the success of Superbowl
> > > champs Denver Broncos. Congratulations to John Elway who on and off
> > > the field is a great person. He has done more for children with
> > > disabilities and special needs in Denver than anyone in that area.
> > > Congrats. Prof L
> > > Sue Lorraine Lavorata
> > > E-MAIL:  [log in to unmask]

Sue Lorraine Lavorata