yes they are,  and so are Bronco fans, I have been there for 20 years
and I must say that this Superbowl has been the greatest thing I have
seen in professional sports. I finally got to see Elway do it and see
the Broncos win the big one. The cheeseheads played well and no one
can ever take that away. Brett Favre is still great, just Elway has
the edge.Prof L
> Just a reminder that Packer fans are loyal, too!  Yeah, though we have walked t
> hrough the shadow of the Atlanta Falcons... once a Wisconsinite, always a Wisco
> nsinite!  THE PACK WILL BE BACK!  (But I don't begrudge Ellway his ring!)
>
> Jeanne Higbee
> Unlike many of the bumper stickers in this state, not Georgian by birth!

Sue Lorraine Lavorata
E-MAIL:  [log in to unmask]