I am seriously considering purchasing Skillsbank4 for our Developmental
Math Lab.  I have looked at the demo and like the interactive nature of the
instruction and the way it explains wrong answers.  Is anyone using
Skillsbank and can you give me any feedback about it?  I looked at it
because it was recommended by someone on this list back in November.
Thanks.

 -- Amy

Amy Hobbs
Center for Academic Enhancement        Phone:  (409)845-2724
529 Blocker                            Fax:    (409)845-6419
Texas A&M University                   E-mail: [log in to unmask]
College Station, TX  77843-4230
CAE Homepage:  www.tamu.edu/cae/