I am concerned that I may be hearing what appears to be an
anti-businessperson bias in education.  My own experience in the "real
world" leads me to believe that businesspeople as a whole are no less
ethical than, let's say, educators.

The people whom our colleges send out to recruit our students are, in
effect, sales reps.  Do your know what promises the recruiters make about
your college?  Are your faculty delivering those promises?  How many of our
educations come with guarantees of their effectiveness?
                                Neal Steiger
                      NH Community Technical College
                        379 New Prescott Hill Road
                            Laconia NH  03246
                phone:  603-524-3207   fax: 603-524-8084
          "Even a planarian worm can learn."  --Eunice Cornish