At 09:35 AM 1/8/98 -0600, Amy wrote:
>Is anyone using Skillsbank and can you give me any feedback about it?

Me too. Me too.  Actually, we've been using Plato, tried Invest, are
looking at Skills bank and also South-Western's "Communications 2000" . . .
 I wish we had a something of the nature and quality of a "Consumer
Reports" that tested these things based on specific criteria such as
 -- learning effectiveness
 -- ease of use
 -- ease of reporting
 -- depth and variety of programs
 -- cost

Until then, we're investing tons of money (not our own) in systems based
largely on word-of-mouth or marketing.
                                Neal Steiger
                      NH Community Technical College
                        379 New Prescott Hill Road
                            Laconia NH  03246
                phone:  603-524-3207   fax: 603-524-8084
          "Even a planarian worm can learn."  --Eunice Cornish