Hey Scouts

The following was an e-mail query I received from Vicki Risko at Vanderbilt
University.  She is working on a "handbook" type chapter on the topic noted
in her question.

Who would you name as key people, in the college skills literature, who write in
the areas of motivation and self-efficacy?  Any particular names to pursue
in general or within the CRLA group or the NADE group?

If you are working on the topic or would like to suggest some references
(including your own), please contact her directly.  (Do not hit reply.)

Her e-mail is

I know that she will appreciate any help you can give.

Norm