Hello.

I am the director of Landmark College's newly created Center for
Teaching and Learning, and I am in the process of creating my first
budget proposal for the next academic year.  Under the category of
professional development I want to include some money for travel to
some regional conferences related to learning assistance centers.
Could others on the list help me out by sharing what they know about
dates and locations for conferences that might be of interest to me,
and that are within reasonable driving distance from Southern
Vermont?  For those who aren't familiar with Landmark, we are a
private two-year college exclusively for students with learning
disabilities and AD(H)D.  The whole college is essentially a learning
assistance center, but our CTL was just created this year to offer
students the option of accessing support from faculty on a
student-initiated basis.  Thanks in advance for your help.
Sara Glennon
Director
Center for Teaching and Learning
Landmark College
Putney, VT 05346
(802) 387-6746                  email: [log in to unmask]