The following message is good for any of you that still want to apply.  Let
me know Monday if you need additional information and I will extend the
deadline to include your submission!  We really want to be able to give ALL
of the awards out at the conference in Atlanta--and so far, unless I hear
from some of you on Monday, we will have an award or two left over!

Just let me know which one you need and I will e-mail information to you on
Monday (OK for deadline).

Rhonda