I am the coordinator of the National Retention Excellence Awards Program,
sponsored by USA Group Noel-Levitz.  If you have a program that you feel
merits national recognition, or if you would like to nominate another
program, please contact me to request an application packet.  The deadline
for the 1998 awards applications is March 16, 1998.

The awards are presented every year at the National Conference on Student
Retention.  This year the conference will be held July 8-11 in New Orleans.

To receive an application packet, send me an email with your complete name,
title, campus mailing address, city, state and zip, and phone.  My email
address is [log in to unmask]

If you have any questions about the awards program,  please call me at
(800) 876-1117 or (319) 337-4700.

For information about past winners of retention excellence awards, visit
our web site at www.usagroup.com/noelevtz/compendi.htm

Thank you.

Michael Hovland

Michael Hovland, Ph.D.
Vice President, Advancement of Educational Practice
USA Group Noel-Levitz
2101 ACT Circle
Iowa City, IA  52245-9581
(800) 876-1117