Our learning assistance center was allowed to hire a microcomputer lab
supervisor four years ago, and she has developed our learning assistance
center lab into the flagship of technology on our campus. She takes care of
network support, troublshooting, training our lab assistants. The students,
in the developmental courses, that use our lab are the winners in this case.

Gerardo Moreno, Director
Tutoring and Learning Center
Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
6300 Ocean Drive
Corpus Christi, TX. 78412
(512) 994-5933
At 12:26 PM 1/14/98 -0500, [log in to unmask] wrote:
>From:   NAME: Debbie Simpson
>        FUNC: Junction
>        TEL:                                  <SIMPSON, DEBBIE AT A1 AT
JCCV06>
<IN%"[log in to unmask]"@MRGATE@JCCW22>