Greetings to all in the new year/new semester.

Our Center would like to get in touch with tutoring and writing centers at
as many Michigan community colleges as possible.  We'd like to solicit
information on tutor training classes and tutor pay scales in order to
generate some research for our administration.  Will definitely share
results with the list.

Any Michigan cc lurkers out there, please contact me at the address below,
OFF LIST.

Would also welcome comm. college colleagues in other Midwestern states
(OH, IN, IL, WI, MN)

Elizabeth Dewey   [log in to unmask]   517-686-9562
Teaching/Learning Center   Delta College
University Center, MI  48710