Eric . . . could you please post at least a precis of what you
conclude?  Very interested in this topic . . .

< NEAL STEIGER    NHCTC - LCC    379 Prescott Hill Rd    Laconia NH  03246 >
< E-mail: [log in to unmask]       Phone: 603-524-3207       Fax: 524-8084 >
   "I used to think anyone doing anything weird was weird. Now I know that
   it is the people that call others weird that are weird."  - P. McCartney