I am in a Writing Center and we, too, hear lots of complaints --
sometimes serious -- about a particular professor or instructor.  We
refer the student(s) to the Chair of the Department first, and if
they don't feel that any action is forthcoming, or if they are
unwilling to go to that person, then they are encouraged to go to the
Vice President for Academic Affairs.  There have been some resounding
changes made towards imporving the quality of education through
student input.

Roseanna Almaee, Director
Darton College Writing Center
2400 Gillionville Rd.
Albany, GA 31707
(912) 430-6880
"Let deeds, not words, be your adorning."