When we hear serious complaints from students, we direct them to the
process-- division chair, etc.  I'd maybe discuuss a series of complaints
with tutors, just to alert them.  I certainly wouldn't be reporting the
faculty member anywhere (imagine the political fallout!).  I might call
the faculty member and politely inquire if they could provide us with some
information about assignments etc. so we were prepared to help students

Elizabeth Dewey   [log in to unmask]   517-686-9562
Teaching/Learning Center   Delta College
University Center, MI  48710