Self esteem will come with success from high standards and rewards
wahen our students perform well. It is the chicke and egg syndrome,
raise the standards and get back to basics, success will come, and so
will reward and self esteem. I am not saying that poverty is no
factor but let's not blame it, each person must take responsibility
for their own actions including ills of education and poverty. thanks
so much. Prof L

Sue Lorraine Lavorata
E-MAIL:  [log in to unmask]