>What are the major ( or minor) problems or challenges you face (or have
>faced when attempting to integrate technology into your tutor training
>program?

Three off the top of my head . . .

1.      Bureaucratic ones having to do with funding to keep both software and
hardware up with what workplace is using . . . (it's like surfing a
constantly changing technological wave . . . think we're getting the hang
of it now)

2.      Keeping the hardware glitches from getting in the way (see earlier
strings on how people deal with general lab technological support issues.

3.      An interesting and wonderful challenge is that the rapid change of
technology often reverses the "traditional" roles, and the students/tutors
sometimes come in with more advanced skills than the teacher.  We become
much more collaborators and learners in the learning process . . .
                                Neal Steiger
                      NH Community Technical College
                        379 New Prescott Hill Road
                            Laconia NH  03246
                phone:  603-524-3207   fax: 603-524-8084
          "Even a planarian worm can learn."  --Eunice Cornish