At 02:14 PM 1/22/98 -0600, Kristy wrote:
>  Covey tells the story of Victor Frankl, a Holocaust
>survivor, who chose to survive the concentration camp

Yes, Kristy, another thing I like about Dave Ellis's master Student book,
besides its healthy sense of humor, its overall readability, and
pedagogical soundness, is that each of its 12 chapters contain an exemplar
. . . Ben Franklin, May Lemke, Margaret Mead, Malcolm X, Raul Julia . . .
etc. . .. \

and, no, I do not own stock in Houghton Mifflin (maybe I should!). . . .

;)
                                Neal Steiger
                      NH Community Technical College
                        379 New Prescott Hill Road
                            Laconia NH  03246
                phone:  603-524-3207   fax: 603-524-8084
          "Even a planarian worm can learn."  --Eunice Cornish