well said and that is 100% correct. It is a multidimensional issue
with many independent variables. It is very true that much of the
reason people may be poor is due to their negative attitudes about
education, obeying the law and how they define success. Attitudes are
the biggest barriers to success.Prof L

Sue Lorraine Lavorata
E-MAIL:  [log in to unmask]