>>> "[Linnae Clinton]" <[log in to unmask]> 12/16/97
11:22am >>>
I've found that the tutors really get into role playing.  I have
some scenarios for general tutoring and writing tutoring that I can fax
to you (I have never figured out how to do attachments to e-mail).  Send
 me you number and I'll get them off to you.  Linnae Clinton

Linnae,

I am also interested in your scenarios for the tutors in the labs in my
department.  Please, if you will, fax me a copy of what you have.  My fax
is 334-229-4989.  T. Clifford Bibb. Chair, Advancement Studies, Alabama
State University, 915 South Jackson Street, Montgomery, AL
36101-0271.  tcbibb @asunet. alasu.edu

Go well,
Stay well,

TCB