I want to clear up my response. When they say performance correlating
with GPA, it seems that they are comparing one's GPA with one's later
accomplishments on a job or a career. Just because a person gets a
4.0 GPA does not necessarily mean that they will be successful in a
career. Commonly, people with neurological disabilities, have
high GPAS, but due to their disabilities, cannot perform in most
careers.
Prof L

Sue Lorraine Lavorata
E-MAIL:  [log in to unmask]