Martha Maxwell wrote that there might be a market opening up for folks to
teach college survival skills.  Well, well!  A couple of years ago there
was a huge rumor going around about "privatizing" and "contracting out"
certain services, and many tutors felt the kiss of the axe upon their
tender necks!  Me, I planned on being first in line to snap up some
contracts!  Betcha I coulda made more bucks, too!

I bet if we all got together and formed a corporation to provide low cost
services to our respective communities, we'd make a killing?  Put Sylvan
right outta business!  Anybody interested???  (OOPS, I'm not supposed to
talk about commercial possibilities on e-mail.  Oh, well, forget it!)

Peggy Keller
English Instructional Technician
Assistance Centers for Education
Albuquerque Technical Vocational Institute
525 Buena Vista SE
Albuquerque, NM  87106