You might check the American Library Association Catalog--they have lots of
interesting posters showing different famous people encouraging others to
read--some are definitely for children, but others are good for college
level (I personally have the one that pictures the entire Star Trek Crew
(the 2nd time around ones) all holding books.  Also NADE has a great poster
for sale.

Rhonda Atkinson
Learning Assistance Center
Louisiana State University