I don't know how you'd get ahold of these without adopting the book, but
the Becoming a Master Student people have some outstanding posters.  The
publisher is Houghton Mifflin.  You might be able to buy them seperately
(they come free with the book)

At 11:45 AM 01/26/98 -0700, you wrote:
>You might check the American Library Association Catalog--they have lots of
>interesting posters showing different famous people encouraging others to
>read--some are definitely for children, but others are good for college
>level (I personally have the one that pictures the entire Star Trek Crew
>(the 2nd time around ones) all holding books.  Also NADE has a great poster
>for sale.
>
>Rhonda Atkinson
>Learning Assistance Center
>Louisiana State University
>

>At 01:01 PM 1/26/98 -0500, you wrote:
>>We're in the process of looking for posters/etc. to gussy up our tutoring
>>labs.  Anyone have any suggestions of companies have catalog numbers?
>>
>>Thanks.
>>
>>Mike

>>Mike Giazzoni
>>Program for Academic Success
>>Point Park College

Kristy Johnson

"But it isn't easy," said Pooh.  "Because Poetry and Hums aren't things
which you get, they're things which get you.  And all you can do is to go
where they can find you."
        The House at Pooh Corner