Hello,

I am the Director of the General University Academic Center at Texas Southern
University in Houston, Texas.  Our Center is designed to support students
during the first two years of college study with academic advisement,
developmental studies, first-year student orientation, and academic support
compter-assisted labs.  Increasingly, we have students who evidence some
learning disabilities and we are looking for resources and strategies to
better assist these learners.

I would appreciate any information you can share regarding the programs at
Landmark.