Awhile back you posted an inquiry about design of tutoring responses.  I
wonder if you would be willing to share your findings.  I have to go to a
planning meeting tomorrow at 11 a.m. PST--sorry for the last minute
request.  I just got invited to this meeting.
I very much appreciate any help you can give me.

Maureen Cronin
Coordinator, Academic Skills Programs
Academic Support Services, TSS 107  /078
University of Nevada, Reno
Reno, NV  89557-0077
702-784-6801
702-784-1353 fax