Thank you to the volunteers to do the book review.  I will be getting back to
you individually either Friday or Tuesday (hopefully the former, but you all
know me by now.)  Although Pat and I need no further volunteers for this re-
view, if anyone wants to propose other books related to the monograph theme
for additional reviews, we are open to suggestions.  This was one of those
spur of the moment ideas that e hope has merit, given the response we have
received.

Theme is Developmental Education: Meeting Diverse Student Needs

Thanks!

Jeanne