To Lonna Smith and Others:

I will be happy to continue to provide Notes for Contributors upon request.

(Lonna, yours will go out in tomorrow's mail.)

If anyone else is interested, please contact me off-list and provide a snail
mail address.

Jeanne Higbee
The University of Georgia

P.S.  Thanks for understanding to everyone to whom I sent outdated responses
after the holidays.  I had to get away from the office for awhile.  I visited
my parents in Bradenton, FL (my Dad had a stroke) and also took some pleasure
time for myself and attended the Outback Bowl in Tampa.  Go Dawgs!  Go Badger
band!  It was interesting to be a UW alum now teaching at UGA at the first meet
ing ever between the 2 school's football teams!