We are also making some use of this model and are experiencing the same
difficulties Pauletta  mentions.  I don't believe we have any answers
but would definately be interested in hearing what others are doing.
Can we post this one to the list?

Ron
                         Ronald D. Illingworth
                          Associate Professor

                Work                                               Home
   University of Alaska Fairbanks          P.O. Box 57402
   Interior-Aleutians Campus                 North Pole, AK  99705
   P.O. Box 756720                              907-488-0446
   Fairbanks, AK  99775
   fax: 907-474-5208
   Phone:  907-474-5987
                       e-mail: [log in to unmask]