It's not necessry to start a debate here.  If you
want to get involved with the trash talking people
who have to insult each other and each others
teams, go to the following website (It really is
enternaining).  But this is not the forum for it.

http://cgi.cnnsi.com/cgi-bin/WebX?14@[log in to unmask]

P.S.  Michigan 24, Nebraska 3

--
Craig Andres
Tutor Program Coordinator

"It doesn't matter if you try and try and try
again, and fail. It does
matter if you try and fail, and fail to try
again."