Unfortunately we would have to run SI after 5pm.
None of our students would have conflicts, unless
they were on an intrumural sports team, in which
case I would question their academic motivation.

--
Craig Andres
Tutor Program Coordinator

"It doesn't matter if you try and try and try
again, and fail. It does
matter if you try and fail, and fail to try
again."