Hi everyone... hope you're all ready for the onslaught of second term!!!
I have a request for anyone who would care to assist: I am planning to apply
to a ph d program in adult ed., with a specialty in learning assistance,
which is not a greatly well-known area, as you know, in ph d programs, and I
would like to a. do some more background reading, and b. be able to direct
my application most effectively. Can anyone provide me with "the
essentials"? My interests centre around many of the topics discussed on this
listserve, but I'm most interested in various practical applications in
learning centers and in paired courses, as well as the use of technology in
the mix. I also plan, upon acceptance, to include courses in administration.

Any encouragement would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you in advance,

Michelle A. Newcomb-Moon
University of British Columbia