<<
 I am giving a talk on the use of the Internet in tutoring centers.  I would
 like to share with the audience of educators and learning assistance
 professionals what schools around the country are doing, trying to do, or
 have tried to do and have found ineffective (and hence would not recommend
 to others).  If you'd like to share your experiences and ideas, please
 e-mail me off-list.  I will post the responses to the list after I have
 collected them

I think the use of the Internet in tutoring centers is valuable information
for all of us and I urge anyone responding to this request for information to
post it on the list as well.

Richard Damashek
Roosevelt University