We don't, not about faculty anyway.  My suggestion is to refer students
to the Dean of Faculty or who ever is responsible.  We need the support
of our faculty, and if push came to shove I am positive our learning
center would suffer one way or the other.  There should already be some
mechanisms at your school, doing anything formal from your end to pursue
complaints may cause unnecessary conflict.