I see lots of tutoring centers online and have collected 3 four inch notebooks
full of resources.  However,  very few centers are using the web for ACTUAL
tutoring. SW Texas is one of the few place that I know that is using the web
for tutoring.

Lucy Tribble MacDonald
Chemeketa Community College
4000 Lancaster Dr NE