I'm researching adult high school diploma programs (colleges working
with school districts to grant credit toward a county high school
diploma or other such programs).  My questions are:
1.  Does the program have entrance requirements - what are they?
2.  What does a student do to complete the program?
3.  How is the school district involved?
4.  What does the program use to grant credit (tests, seat-time, etc.)?

Any feedback (whether you are involved in such a program or not) is
welcomed - on or off list.  Thanks!  Mylissa Burnett, Colorado Mountain
College