Compare the retention rate year by year to tutored and non-tutored.
Tutoring is about more than increasing GPA, it's mostly about increasing
student satisfaction in their educational experience.  I believe
tutoring increases retention partly because of GPA increase, but mostly
because students feel less frustration and more gratitude.  Retention is
what will get the admistrators attention more than anything.

Craig Andres
Kettering University