Dennis: A quick question....how many times do you recommend the SI supervisor observe each
student leader's session? Does the # differ if the SI leader is "new" vs. old? We also found
that SI leaders tend to fall into the familiar pattern of relecturing and are trying to
remedy that through cont. education. Barb Stout