Dean,
In our newly opened Success Center, we are using SkillsBank - the
Reading, Writing, Computation, Basic Math, Intermediate Math, and the
Boxer Introductory Algebra and Intermediate Algebra.  The first level in
math that our students get credit for is College Algebra (pre-calculus),
so we are looking at options of self-paced refreshers or tutorials for
students who are motivated and want to avoid taking non-credit courses.
Results remain to be seen....  I have not yet had much experience with
the record-keeping aspects, so that also remains to be seen.
I'll be interested in others' responses also.
Deb