Upon reading the most recent NADE Newsletter, I was saddened to see that
Susan McKinney Ertel is resigning as Newsletter editor.  I truly understand
why she/we must quit some things in order to explore others.  Therefore, I
don't chastise Susan.  Just the opposite.

While Susan has served as editor, the Newsletter has never been better.  It
has always been good, but she raised the standards of excellence to new
heights.  Her skills and talents will be missed.

I considered sending Susan a personal email, but praise of her
accomplishments deserves a wide audience.  So, Susan, thanks for being
sooooo good.

Gene Beckett