     I am getting ready to serve on a committee that will look at implementing
a "Pre-Tech" program at our institution.  I'm not sure if this will end up being
a developmental semester, or have other aspects included.  I am looking for
information about similar programs you may have at your colleges.  I would also
like to know how your developmental courses are credited.  If the students
receive credits that count, how does that work?  Any information is much
appreciated, and you may respond to me off the list at:

     Thank you in advance!