Jan:

I'm not at all expert at SI. Maybe you could direct your question to David
Arendale ([log in to unmask]) or Deanna Martin ([log in to unmask])
who are evidently the SI gurus at UMKC. They have been very helpful in
responding to my questions. I suggest that, first, you review the wealth
of material on their SI web page that I cited in the first message.

John M. Flanigan <[log in to unmask]>     The equation is the final arbiter.
Assistant Professor, Mathematics                    --Werner Heisenberg
Kapi'olani Community College            The scoreboard is the final arbiter.
Honolulu, Hawaii                                    --Bill Walton